CB750A Help

Dedicato a tutte le domande e le richieste di aiuto tecniche.
Rispondi
BugattiVeyron

CB750A Help

Messaggio da BugattiVeyron »

Im rebuilding a 1976 Honda Four CB750A, and I was wondering if there was any difference other than the engine, between the CB750A, and any other CB750. Its extremely difficult to find parts specifically for the Hondamatic, and I just wanted to know if there was an easier way to acquire everything I needed without spending countless hours trying to find something that went out of production years ago.

BTW, I dont speak any Italian, and i found my way around www.honda4fun.com using an online translator, so any assistance in English would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance
Trike

Messaggio da Trike »

Hi and welcome!

Nice question! Unfortunately, in Italy the CB 750 A have not been imported. Therefore forget it to find out any spare part from any italian open market or private owner.

The best way, as always, is to try on ebay. First of all ebay.com, but maybe also in germany (ebay.de) you'll find something. The Hondamatic were imported in Germany.

Register to the site and send some photos of this rare cb750.

AND FIND ONE FOR ME TOOOOOOOO!!!! :oops:
Saluti

Trike
paolo750

Messaggio da paolo750 »

Trike ha scritto:AND FIND ONE FOR ME TOOOOOOOO!!!! :oops:

Deformazione 'professionale'!!!

:D :D :D

Ciao
Paolo
Preserve nature
Always wear a helmet
Think safetly
Trike

Messaggio da Trike »

no, è che I like the Hondamatic, ma dont have uan!
Saluti

Trike
pedro750

Messaggio da pedro750 »

Trike ha scritto:no, è che I like the Hondamatic, ma dont have uan!

Capisco la particolarità tecnica, ma non può piacerti, non ci credo!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Trike

Messaggio da Trike »

oh yes! 'na cifr.
Saluti

Trike
BugattiVeyron

Messaggio da BugattiVeyron »

I'll gladly post photos of my progress, tho the entire restoration process might take years if I cant find everything at a quicker pace.

Currently, the cycle is sitting under a shed, and has been for the last 12 or so years, so its not in very good condition. My grandfather loved to ride it when he was younger, but after an accident, he placed it in the shed.

Now, the tires are dry-rotted, and its rusted around the fork, headers, and almost all the other suspension components.

Its an olive-green color, but because of the dust thats been building up, it looks like a mild brown. Suprisingly, after I had wiped clean the gas tank from the extreme amount of dust, I found it to be in a very good state. It still glistened in the sunlight. :D

After some research last night, I found two on-line stores that sell CB750A parts, but they dont sell many. www.cmsnl.com being one of them.

Thank you for your assistance Trike, it was very much appreciated.
Ultima modifica di BugattiVeyron il mar giu 01, 2004 6:33 pm, modificato 2 volte in totale.
Tums

Messaggio da Tums »

Hi Bugatty, try also here http://www.econohonda.co.nz/, is in New Zeland but ships parts worldwide.
Maybe...

;T
Il problema non è la moto.
Rispondi